Re: [squid-users] 2 squid server in different network (Urgent)

From: Winanjaya <winan888@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:12:03 +0700

But there is only 1 internet connection in Network A ..(172.16.1.0) ..
peoples in Network B should request to Network A if they want to surf to
internet .. I want squid in Network B will handle it before they passed to
Network A .. then I only set the acl for the squid for Network B.. I need
advice .. thanks