[squid-users] Problems filtering

From: <Ryan.Nix@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:20:25 -0600

hello,

I'm trying to simply block all website except those found in the squid
guard blacklist. Instead, it seems to still be wide open.

This is the entry i have for the squid conf file

Squid conf:
cache_mem 100 MB
cache_effective_user squid
cache_effective_group squid
redirect_program /usr/sbin/squidGuard -c /etc/squidguard.conf

This is what I have for the Squid Guard conf:

Squidguard Conf:
logdir /var/log/squidGuard
dbhome /var/lib/squidGuard/db

destination bl_audio-video {

}

destination bl_porn {

}
     acl {
       default {
           pass !porn all
           redirect
http://localhost/cgi/blocked?clientaddr=%a&clientname=%n&clientuser=%i&clientgroup=%s&url=%u
       }
     }

I don't seem to be logging anything in /var/log/squidguard either.

Has anyone else had this probem in the past?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Ryan