[squid-users] [Off-Topic] Squidalyser : <Console mode>

From: ruben <ruben@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:37:53 +0100

Sorry if thid question doesn't deal much with the list...

At the moment I have a linux router based in Red Hat 9,
with squid and dansguardian; I work on it in
console-text-based mode, but anyway I would like to
generate reports in html in order to view them in a
more friendly way with my windows2000 PC.

I don't know which program to use; in sourceforge.net
have found Squidalyser, but I think it is too
complicated. There I have also found one generical
report-maker named logrep, but i can't make it work.

finally, I have heard a few things about calamaris,
but don't want to try before knowing if it's good.

I would appreciate any information :)

Thanks in advance,

ruben.