Re: [squid-users] How to cache Windows Update files?

From: Andreas Pettersson <andpet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 07:34:57 +0200

The problem is that the ActiveX control used by Windows Update requests the
files with a CLIENT_REFRESH tag. I'm using these two lines to get around
this.

refresh_pattern windowsupdate.com/.*\.(cab|exe) 4320 100% 43200
reload-into-ims
refresh_pattern download.microsoft.com/.*\.(cab|exe) 4320 100% 43200
reload-into-ims

/Andreas