[squid-users] Squid and Active Directory

From: John <john.rushe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 22:45:49 -0000

Hi

My site is moving away from LDAP to Active Directory for authentication
for our internet users going through the Squid proxy server. In order to get
squid to talk to active
directory for user authentication, it is also a requirement to set up,
configure and run samba? I had hoped that switching to active directory
would just mean tweaking the existing LDAP auth_param directive.

Regards

John