[squid-users] optional authenication

From: tony bologna <cheftonybologna@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:25:31 -0500

Is it possible to concoct a sequence of ACLs that would permit a user to
access the proxy if they entered incorrect authentication information? I am
using NTLM authentication, and would like to allow users that are not logged
into the domain or otherwise do not have an AD account to use the proxy.
However, I cannot exclusively identify these users in an ACL based on their
source IP address.

Thanks,

Tony