RE: [squid-users] Cache.log shows a lot of TCP_MISS and no TCP_HIT

From: Jeroen DEMETS - SAVACO <jeroen.demets@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:09:15 +0200

  You can't , but remote webservers can, by providing cacheable
objects.
Check with :

   http://www.ircache.net/cgi-bin/cacheability.py

M.

Hi,

Tnx for you help.
I checked some sites and that site shows "validated" but anyhow, we are
surfing with a testgroup of 10 persons and we got no TCP_HIT at all in
our logs....very weird.
In the log-directory I see files with today's date so something is
getting in the cache but nothing is getting out?

Jeroen.