RE: [squid-users] Squid with Dansguardian, not working with new squid version

From: Babs <arvbab@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:14:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John!
Thanx for ur kind reply
I have did that checking and found the squid is giving
a connection time out but that doesnt happen if I make
DG access the parent cache and I use the DG
port(8080). I went back to Squid-2.5STABLE8 and
everything is back to normal and its working fine.
Might be I should wait for a STABLE10 rpm
But I am going to find out why and where exactly the
problem is.
For that I installed FC with Squid2.5STABLE9 on my
workstation. Gona experiment and will get back to the
list

Thanx again

http://auctions.yahoo.com/