[squid-users] url failures

From: Joe Acquisto <joea@dont-contact.us>
Date: 31 Jul 2005 13:25:17 -0400

I cannot connect to some sites that have valid url. Also, have instituted some ACL's, which don't appear to work.

To attempt to determine why, I set squid.conf to "debug_options ALL,1 38,2" and did an "rcsquid restart", then tried to access the site. I did not see additional debug info in the log. Tried rcsquid stop then rcsquid start. Still no joy. Changed to "debug_options ALL,1 38,2 28,9" and did restart. Still no additional info.

SUSe 8, v2.4STABLE7-93

What am I doing wrong?

joea