Re: [squid-users] ntlm_auth sending ERR to squid when it shouldn't

From: Gabriel Gunderson <ggundy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:39:25 -0700

> > ntlm_auth seems to be sending ERR to squid when it shouldn't.
>
> Your problem is with wbinfo_group, not ntlm_auth.

You're right. Thank you for your time.

That makes me wonder...
I'm using the script "as is" and I get this behavior. Does anyone else see it?

It works 95% of the time and then when I add a user to a group it
doesn't "take" immediately. After a little while, it suddenly works
as expected. It's almost like there is a cache or something. I
thought it was squid until I saw that squid was just doing what is was
supposed to (following the ERR).

I guess I better brush up on my Perl and see what might be causing it.

Any other ideas?

--
Gabriel Gunderson
http://gundy.org