Re: [squid-users] squid + wccp problem

From: Senthil Murugan <zenmurugan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 05:02:03 +0530

>> 11015 987K REDIRECT tcp -- gre1 * 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 redir
>> ports 3128
>>
>> But the squid is not getting any access information in the access.log
>> What would be the cause of the problem?
>
> any INPUT firewalling?

No Firewall is implemented except redirection.

> Have you disabled rp_filter? (WCCP gre decapsulation and rp_filter is not
> on best terms with each other..)

Yes, rp_filter is disabled... I have tried later and it works with ip_wccp
module and again i tried with ip_grep module it doesn't work

Another question is, is there any thing like the router and the squid
machine needs to be in the same network or the squid server can be beyond
another router in a different n/w.

Thanks,
Senthil Murugan