[squid-users] adding a framed banner at the top of every page

From: Kyle Wa <kyle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:13:44 -0800

Hey everyone, happy new year. I had a question, I see it was posted here
before but no real answer. What I have is all users on my lan going
through my squid box, then out to the internet. Is it possible and how
would I configure it so there is a banner advertisement at the top of
every web browser at all times, so whenever a user is surfing the net
they see the banner message as well as their original request below it?
Thanks