Re: [squid-users] limit number of request per pconn

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:43:16 +0100

tis 2007-01-09 klockan 22:01 +0100 skrev Stefan Palme:
> > > is there a way to limit the number of requests a client can
> > > send within a single persistent connection?
> >
> > Why would you?
>
> Does it mean the answer is "no"?

There is generally no such answer ("no") in the world of open source
when it comes to features.

It's not implemented in Squid as there is no known technical reason why
one would like to limit the number of requests a client can send over a
single persistent connection to Squid. So I am wondering why you would
like to limit the number of requests per connection to see if there is
something we have overlooked and there is a valid reason to have this
feature implemented.

Regards
Henrik