Re: [squid-users] tcp_outgoing_address with destination acl

From: zulkarnain <sizulku@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 05:39:48 -0800 (PST)

--- Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net>
wrote:
> Yes, but there may occasionally be a false results
> if the dst is not yet
> in the ipcache DNS cache. To minimize this evaluate
> an dst acl in
> http_access as well.
>
> acl do_dns_lookup dst 0.0.0.0/0
> http_access deny do_dns_lookup !all
>
> before where you allow access.

Hi Henrik,

Thanks for your reply. tcp_outgoing_address routing
still not working even I've add your config.

I have machine with two connection (a.a.a.a and
b.b.b.b) to different provider. I would like to
configure if I'm accessing sites on c.c.c.0/24 it goes
via a.a.a.a and other sites will goes via default
provider, b.b.b.b. My config is:

acl dest1 dst c.c.c.0/24
acl do_dns_lookup dst 0.0.0.0/0
http_access deny do_dns_lookup !all