[squid-users] squid cluster with shared storage.

From: Pranav Desai <pranavadesai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:22:27 -0800

Hello,

Is it possible to setup a cluster of 2-3 squid machines with some
shared storage so that once cached the objects can be accessed by all
3. I dont know what kind of shared storage we will use, but I want to
figure it out in theory.

I am not sure if this is feasible since I believe each squid stores
some metadata about the objects on the disk. If not, then is there a
better way to do it ?

Thanks for your help.

-- Pranav