Re: AW: [squid-users] More then one url_rewrite_program line

From: Erestor Elensar <erestor.elensar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:05:47 +0200 (CEST)

Ove,

and others
Op Di, 3 april, 2007 11:12, schreef Starckjohann, Ove:
> Hi!
<snip>

> I'm very interested your success. Would be great to hear from you after
> implmentation.
>

> Ove Starckjohann

i've got it to work squid - squidclamav - squidguard.
with your help and the test sayd by other persons on the list

For me i must say the speed is excelent.
Its a new machine
processor : 1
vendor_id : GenuineIntel
cpu family : 6
model : 15
model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 3040 @ 1.86GHz
stepping : 2
cpu MHz : 1866.922
cache size : 2048 KB

Menory 1GB with Gentoo, this means only a kernel, squid, squidguard,
squidclamav and clamd nothing else.
For squid i have choosen 'diskd'

--
This is Unix-Land. In quiet nights, you can hear the Windows machines reboot.