[squid-users] How to Dansguardian+Squid via an ISPs port:80 proxy?

From: tim <ziklag01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:16:54 -0400

Hi,

I need to go through a web proxy at my ISP. How can I configure
Dansguardian/Squid to use that proxy instead of connecting
directly to the Internet. It's NOT a case of a peer or parent
proxy because the ISPs proxy is not designed/permitted to
handle these kinds of requests. Do I have to play iptables
games? I'm using Fedora Core 6, and I think that it's almost
a miracle that I got my dialup PPP going because Kppp would
just go <defunct> on me....TIA!