Re: [squid-users] squid_radius_auth accepts any credentials!

From: Neil A. Hillard <neil.hillard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:57:50 +0100

Henrik,

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> tis 2007-06-05 klockan 08:53 +0100 skrev Neil A. Hillard:
>
>> I'll post here and let everyone know whether it's OK now. I'll compare
>> the sources but can you summarise what needed resolving?
>
> It was a year ago so memory is a little dim, but looking at the diffs
> the specific change is these two:

Just a quick e-mail to say many, many thanks for posting the update to
squid_radius_auth. After several days of monitoring, I've not seen any
errors and all successful authentications appear to be valid.

I'd strongly recommend that anyone else using RADIUS authentication
upgrades to the latest version of the helper.

Thanks once again,

                                Neil.

--
Neil Hillard                    neil.hillard@agustawestland.com