[squid-users] SquidNT Reporting - Analysis Tools

From: Adam Parsons <adamp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:54:47 +0930 (CST)

Hi,

My organisation is about to send out almost 400 SquidNT boxes to different sites and would like to know the best way of being able to keep a track of their health (i.e. cache percentages, hit ratios, etc.) What would be the best way to remotely connect to these boxes to analyse their logs? I have setup Calamaris on our Linux boxes, which works well, but unfortunately these 400 boxes are running Windows XP and SquidNT. What do people recommend for SquidNT?

Thanks - Adam