Re: [squid-users] How to listen streaming audio * without bypass * squid ?

From: Rejaine Monteiro <rejaine@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:47:17 -0300

Adrian Chadd escreveu:
> The best thing to do at this point is to fire up wireshark and do some packet captures
> (with the snaplen set to 1518 so it gets the whole frame!) of the successful connections
> and failing connections. Wrap that up in a submission into the Squid bugzilla and wait
> for someone to take a look at it.

Somebody can listen CNN Radio using Squid? I can't believe I'm the only
one...
If anyone can listen CNN Radio * without bypass squid * , please send
me your squid.conf!!
I think a lot people are using squid and can listen radios or streaming
audio (may internet sites have a lot of audio files on these days, like
webradio, etc)