Re: [squid-users] How to listen streaming audio * without bypass * squid ?

From: Rejaine Monteiro <rejaine@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:59:19 -0300

I put this on squid's proxy server (a suse linux 10.1):

#cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc
0
#cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_window_scaling
0
# cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn
0

And streaming not working yet...

When I access the CCN Radio (for example) directly from server which
have squid-cache running (and this machine have direct access to
internet and no firewall restrictions) , with all proxy settings enable
on browser (point to proxyserver:3128), all works fine. Maybe the
connection fail on first attempt (using proxy) and automatically go to
bypass proxy.. (I think..)