[squid-users] noob squid helpþ

From: <staff@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:01:30 -0500 (CDT)

I installed squid under yum, and I need help on managing it.
Its great if one of you can talk to me one on one basis and teach/help me
out..

I need to:

1)Learn how to run squid
2)Set it to only a certain IP address could use it as a proxy
3)Know any other useful things I can set it so that it'll be safe.

I know this is asking for a lot, and another bad point is that I'm noob at
unix/linux also.
But if you just happen to have a spare time and would like to teach
someone, Please get back to me.

Your help is VERY appriciated.