RE: [squid-users] Squid 3.0 ICAP response codes.

From: Shailesh Mishra <shailesh_mishra@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:03:45 +0530

Hi Henrik,

For a AV scenario where any anti-virus solution scans a repairable file and repairs it , the file is not returned to the client as the ICAP response for this case is 201 which is not understood by squid. Whereas it works fine if AV solution is configured for not repairing the file but just to scan it.

AV server here uses response code 201

But for a case where a user wants repairable file to be repaired and delivered it wont work in this case.

Regards,
Shailesh