Re: [squid-users] PHP-Problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:18:38 +0200

On mån, 2007-09-24 at 09:50 +0200, Andreas Meyer wrote:

> But I cannot find any reason that causes this problem on the apache. What
> I experience also is that a phpinfo() is displayed in completly unformated
> list, not as usual in a nicely formated output. Hard for me to say why it is
> like that.

Things I can think of:

* Differences in Host header, making the requests hit different virtual
servers in your web server configuration..

* Bug in the web server, making it react differently to HTTP/1.0
requests.

Which Squid version are you using now, and how have you configured
Squid?

Regards
Henrik