Re: [squid-users] always go through parent proxy when go to some domain?

From: Patrick Hsieh\(Pahud\) <pahudnet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:01:54 +0800

thanks for your quick reply but my target is:

1. when go to some domains e.g. *.google.com, go through a specific
cache_peer without direct connection(since there's an openvpn between
local squid to that remote cache_peer)
2. other domains, direct connect or go through default cache_peer with
plain text transfering

proxy-only makes my squid not cache in local and always fetch from
cache_peer but how does it manage to make it always go through
cache_peer when visiting *.google.com while others just direct link?

idea?