[squid-users] downloads fail after a while in 3.1.0.14

From: Landy Landy <landysaccount_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 03:08:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello.

Since upgrading to Squid Cache: Version 3.1.0.14 I have noticed a couple of things that changed. One of these is that when I try to download a big file, for example 126MB, it starts downloading ok but, when is halfway it just stops and fails. I try again and it does the same thing. Now, if I try to download it again the next day or just a couple of hours later the download works super fast at about 5Mbps. Looks like is already in the cache and squid just serves it from there. This is happening with 22Mb files or anything over 5M, I guess, since a 5M downloads ok.

I would like to know if this is a bug? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced for your time.