[squid-users] RE: Reverse proxy

From: <Wayne.Smith_at_artscouncil.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:20:15 -0000

Hi,

I've set up Squid as a reverse proxy. I want to use it to direct requests to
multiple web servers.

I used the example config to set this up, which in my case becomes

cache_peer 192.168.7.51 parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=web1
cache_peer_domain web1 www.mydomain.co.uk

cache_peer 192.168.7.52 parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=web2
cache_peer_domain web2 wordpress.mydomain.co.uk

This worked, in that the front page displayed, but clicking any links that
then had a ? in the url caused an invalid request message to be generated by
squid.

I then tried using acl to do it, but with no success.

Any advice help \ appreciated...

Regards
Wayne

www.artscouncil.org.uk

Arts Council England is the trading name of the Arts Council of England registered charity no. 1036733

The information in this e-mail is for the named recipient(s) only. Any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions/advice expressed are subject to our terms of business. We do not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail.
_