Re: [squid-users] Share HTTPS over SQUID

From: purgat <purgatio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:03:34 +0330

Hey
Someone else correct me if I am wrong but I believe you can use the
guide at the beginning of
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Reverse/SslWithWildcardCertifiate
to create your keys. It is written for a *nix system but if you are a
windows user I believe you can find a guide somewhere for OS of your
choice and do these on your machine.
good luck.
Purgat