Re: [squid-users] [HELP] As times passed, web browser didn't open.

From: Seok Jiwoo <jiwoo0111_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 23:23:55 +0900

Thaks for reply~ ^^

I did reinstalled [squid 3.0] and I set 'squid.conf' as below.

o visible_hostname localhost
o http_access allow locahost
o http_port 3128
o cache_dir ufs /var/spool/squid/cache 100 16 256 (as default)

but still the squid makes web-browser slower and slower. at the end,
web-browser has timeout. I can't use internet.

I don't know why~~

Best regards

J.