Re: [squid-users] squid dstdomain www. regex

From: alexus <alexus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:14:11 -0500

ok, two things then

1) so for example if i put .test.com it'll ignore everything such as
www.test.com, but would it ignore test.com as well?
2) assuming my first question is favorable and .test.com does both
things ... since my list contains list of domains and IPs, can someone
help me with regex to add "." in front of each domain and ignore lines
that contains IPs? (to run it in a shell, using i dont know awk/sed)

--
http://alexus.org/