Re: [squid-users] RE: Trunk grouping

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:55:42 -0200

Em 18/02/11 08:45, Malvin Rito escreveu:
> Hi List,
>
> Were upgrading our network switches and need to create multiple VLAN groups,
> but since our Squid Proxy (Transparent Proxy) Server should be accessible to
> all VLAN groups we need to setup a trunk grouping inside our Squid Proxy
> Box.
> I have a VLAN capable switch to manage and create the VLAN. Since the Squid
> box is the one providing internet connection to all users on different VLAN
> groups, Squid should be accessible on different VLAN group.
>
> Is anyone has a documentation or code on how to implement trunk grouping?

     VLAN configurations has nothing to do with squid. If you need some
VLAN configuration, that would be on your OS network stack, not squid.

     Just get your box into all your VLANs, using the needed switch and
OS VLAN configurations, and squid will be fine with that.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues