[squid-users] squid_radius_auth - 2 Radius Servers?

From: Robert Dunkley <Robert_at_saq.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:44:58 -0000

Is there a way to put two radius servers in the config file or do I need
to call the radius_auth helper twice pointing to two different config
files?

TIA

Rob

The SAQ Group

Registered Office: 18 Chapel Street, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3DZ
SAQ is the trading name of SEMTEC Limited. Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 06481952

http://www.saqnet.co.uk AS29219

SAQ Group Delivers high quality, honestly priced communication and I.T. services to UK Business.

Broadband : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit : Backups : Managed Networks : Remote Support.

ISPA Member