[squid-users] Squid - slow download speeds....

From: Luderitz Bob <Bob.Luderitz_at_NiproGlassAmericas.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 19:44:55 +0000

        Running CentOS 6.3 with Squid 3.1.10 and getting very slow download times - 20-35 k/sec.

        When I bypass the Squid server, I get 335 k/sec download times.

        I have tried bypassing caching the website I am testing to get my download numbers but still get about the same result thru the Squid.
        # Internet tester site (still get ~27 k/sec)
        acl tst dstdomain .testmy.net
        always_direct allow tst

        There are a bunch of threads out there but no real solution that I can find so far, anyone have this same problem and solution?

NIPRO GLASS

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify NIPRO GLASS
 immediately. Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of NIPRO GLASS.