[squid-users] Re: problem with squid 3.2 as transaparent proxy

From: Giovanni Rosini <giorosini_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 02:16:07 -0700 (PDT)

Now i have Centos 6.2 and i installed squid 3.2.1 without any problems.
On my wrt router i changed firewall rules to mark and route packets to squid
box, where packets are forwarded from port 80 to port 3128.

Now i have other issues:
1. on wrt router i have Chillispot acting as captive portal, redirecting
users web requests to a cgi script on the same server where squid is
installed. I would like squid ignore requests about everythig is on the
server (for example the cgi script) and intercepts only request about
external sites.

2. looking at access.log, where i can see lines concerning requests about
the cgi script, mac address is always missing. Is it a problem due to my
configuration, or it is something i cannot obtain in any way?

Thanks
Giovanni