[squid-users] A spesific web site access problem

From: a bv <vbavbalist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:45:54 +0300

Hi,

There are multiple proxies(squid) in the enviroment and one is the
major used one. Some users which use the same proxies for internet
connections at different location reports access problem to a spesific
site. Mostly using the same proxies i can open the page mostly easily
but sometime s a problem. No cache parameter was used there and it
seems thats when the problem occurs while anaylzing it seems that some
is doing something a doing a trick and maybe create the problem but
dont know how. The websites owner says that we have analyzed our logs
and everything seems ok . Whether problem reported or not it seems
that there is difference at the opening of the page at diffrerent
locations.

How to analyze and find out the problem ?

Regards