Re: [squid-users] Re: ext_kerberos_ldap_group_acl AD servers

From: Carlos Defoe <carlosdefoe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:23:15 -0300

Approx. 200 req/s

But, if i set up ldap servers with "-S", will they be used instead of
the servers found using DNS? If not, i think that would be a good
idea: a means of force to use (at least with higher priority) the most
reliable servers, choosen by the administrator. The problem is that
DNS, no matter the status of the ldap server, will always reply with
all the ldap server addresses.

Could you give me an example line on how to use "-S"? I couldn't
understand the syntax...

-S ldap server list
 list of ldap servers of the form
 lserver|lserver@|lserver_at_Realm[:lserver@|lserver_at_Realm]

Can I just put the IP address? Right now i cannot do much tests, cause
i have no testing environment. I will configure and then wait for the
next failure.

thank you