refresh pages

From: Ubaldo Lescano <ulescano@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:51:49 -0500

Hi ALL!

Before nothing thanks for them aid on webmails, I could solve putting it
the rules by default good I have another doubt here:)

It exists a client who updates his Web page all the days, but does not
see reflected east change after long time (almost a day), which I have
been able to see is that squid gathers this page of memory.

As it is the time by default that has squid to make a refresh of its
pages in breaks? and in this case that brings the pagina of the memory.
as I can optimize it so that the time of refresh is smaller to the
normal one?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
Ubaldo