Re: [squid-users] Squid Cache analysis

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 01:06:35 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Nimesh Shah wrote:

> We find that there is cachemgr.cgi supplied with the Squid sources. Is
> this something we can integrate with Weblogic (version 8)?

Maybe.. what is Weblogic?

cachemgr.cgi is a CGI program and needs to be called from a web server.

It does not analyse the cached data. It allows you to inspect various
runtime metrics of the Squid proxy. A lot of the same information can also
be inspected via SNMP if you prefer.

> Anyone who can share their experience with this viewer and/or any other
> way to analyse the cached data will be highly appreciated.

What kind of analyses are you looking for?

Regards
Henrik